Thursday 15 July 2010

Reflecting...


I've reached the half way point! Yippee!!!

Well looking back on my posts I seem to have been really negative about most things. Or maybe it's just constructive criticism... I'll make a resolution - from now on I have to be more positive than negative about things.

I think the best thing we've looked at so far has been Flickr. I can see how useful it could be to us at Education and I would use it outside work as well. I also quite liked iGoogle, but really only because it's a good way of procrastinating.

I'll admit now that I haven't looked at most of the other 'things' since we had to blog about them. These include Doodle, Google calendar, Slideshare and Delicious. And especially Twitter. I just don't think anyone or anything is ever going to convince me that Twitter is worthwhile.

But on a positive (!) I do feel now that if anyone was to quiz me about the things we've covered so far (is that likely to happen?) I would be able to say what these things are and what they could be useful for. I think this is a vast improvement!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like setting you a quiz now - 'Your starter for ten...' - but I can't think of anything to ask!

    ReplyDelete