Thursday 10 June 2010

Doodle

I've now had a go at scheduling a meeting in Doodle (might be a bit of a non-existent meeting though because I kind of made it up as I went along - I'll try to schedule a real one at a later date!). Doodle is really easy to use and I can see why some would find it useful. It can even email people about your meeting for you which could be handy! In a library context I can see that it could be quite useful, especially if you have lots of staff or lots of meetings to attend.

However I've always thought of myself as a fairly organised person anyway so I think using something like Doodle would just get in the way.


1 comment:

  1. Ah, but have you ever tried to organise a meeting with a bunch of disorganised people? :) That's where things like Doodle can be quite useful ...

    ReplyDelete