Thursday 10 June 2010

Thing 4

Well I've now had a little while to play around with Blogger and also have a look at some other Cam23 blogs as well.

On the whole I've found Blogger fairly easy to use, although I'm still finding it a little bit strange trying to put some of my thoughts about the "things" into something that's coherent! I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually....

It's been really interesting looking at some of the other blogs and finding out how others are getting on. It's also nice to know that other's have no idea what to write about either!

In a library context I guess blogs could have some use, such as informing readers about new books or developments in a certain field. However, much like the RSS feeds and libraries widgets, it does rely on people actively going out to find the blogs and taking the time to read them. I think I shall remain sceptical about their uses for now, but I am willing to be proved wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment